The 2017 Study Group Readings are available on MP3 or as e-transcript.
STUDY GROUP READING #361
10. You’ve spoken so well about the issue of guilt. Can you speak about how to heal the situation of someone starting to manifest their dreams and gain financial wealth who begins to feel guilty for having so much?
11. What is the effect of holding onto our wealth or possessions?
12. Can you tell us about the importance of giving and receiving and the relationship between them?
13. Some of us are born into poverty and others are born into wealth. It appears to be unfair to some. Would you comment on this?
14. How then can we go forth to help our brothers, the poverty stricken one and the wealthy one?
15. How does the mastery of prosperity and wealth help people take leadership in this the New Age?
16. As the New Age unfolds, what changes are coming about in the area of prosperity and
wealth, particularly in regard to spiritual orientation?
17. Would you tell us exactly how each of us can manifest our own personal desires for wealth and prosperity and help each of our brothers and sisters fulfill theirs? Would you give us a specific step by step method, perhaps a visualization or an affirmation?
STUDY GROUP READING #362
12. How can two people deal together with the fear of loss of the relationship?
13. What do partners do when they feel that the romance or the magic has gone out of the relationship?
14. What should a person in a committed relationship do if they fall in love with another person? How do they decide what course of action to take?
15. What should a person do if they have been in a committed relationship or marriage for some time, and then they begin to feel that the relationship is destructive to them?
16. Why is there so much divorce at this time, and what should our attitude be about divorce?
17. Would you speak to those who have experienced divorce or the ending of a committed relationship and who still hold sadness or have resentment or other negative feelings toward the partner?
18. Would you speak to those who have lost a partner through death and now have a feeling of incompletion or feel somewhat less in themselves because they had grown so used to being in a partnership role?
19. Would you speak to those who have lost a partner and who are having difficulty finding the right person for a new committed relationship?
20. Can you talk about open marriage, a marriage where the primary commitment is to the mate but no possession or jealousy influences the relationship so that other love affairs or sexual encounters are possible, as long as it is for the highest good for all concerned?
21. Is this a form of relationship that is more feasible as the New Age is occurring, and if so, can you give guidelines as how to make this form more effective?
22 and Closing: And finally, will you give us an attunement or affirmation or visualization to be used together by two people who desire to work daily to grow in their relationship?
STUDY GROUP READING #363
10. Can you guide us in those times when conflict and discord become overwhelming and nothing seems to help?
11. How do we know when to continue striving towards staying together or recognize when to end our mating relationship?
12. How do we constructively end our mating relationship?
13. Sometimes as we’re leaving our relationships, our mating relationships, or in the process of leaving a relationship a transitional person will appear. A friend will become involved with one partner, or each partner will have a friend that becomes involved with them. And that becomes a challenge toward the end of the elationship. How can we integrate the friends that are appearing to be transition figures during that time?
14. How can we learn to live successfully with the ending of our mating relationship?
15. How can we learn then to love freely once again?
16. How can we heal the fear of betrayal and the loss of a loved one?
17. You mentioned in your introduction something about a period when you were talking about the general purpose of human love on earth. That perhaps indicates that something is going on with human beings as they love one another in the next few years. Could you amplify on that?
18 and Closing: Then as our final request would you give us some guidance, perhaps in the form of a visualization or affirmation to inspire us to love ourselves and one another more freely?
STUDY GROUP READING #364
14. How can people decide when it is right to express themselves sexually since there is much confusion in this area today? For example, in the case of a formerly inhibited person who is now going overboard and being very promiscuous or young adults responding to peer pressure to have frequent sex?
15. Is there a difference between sex in marriage and sex outside of marriage?
16. Along those lines, for a long time monogamy was considered to be an ideal form of sexual expression. Now many people are polygamous. Would you tell us which of these is the best way to express sexually?
17. We would like to explore the area now of homosexuality. Why do some people desire to express with members of the same sex and what should their attitude toward this be?
18. What effect does masturbation have on a person in terms of their own growth and their attitude towards sex?
19. Are there common causes for the different problems in sexuality, such as frigidity, impotence, premature ejaculation and so forth?
20. Some people believe that sex depletes our spiritual energy and that celibacy brings about more favorable conditions for spiritual growth. Would you comment on this?
21. Is humanity now moving toward the evolution of androgynous beings or a unisex form of physical expression?
22. Many people are now learning to love others unconditionally. For some this leads to a feeling of falling in love with everyone. How do we decide whether we should spend our lives maintaining loving sexual relationships with many people that we love or whether we should choose one person and express our love primarily in a committed relationship?
23. Some people have an understanding of Tantra which says that it is important to not ejaculate during the orgasm and that there is a higher level of cosmic orgasm that happens if this is held back. Can you comment on this?
24. Finally, we would ask you to describe the highest form of sexual union that we may obtain as human beings and give us specific ways of moving toward such an experience.
25. The Guides’ Closing:
STUDY GROUP #365
11. What is the difference between our ordinary day to day consciousness and the states of consciousness in which we receive psychic and spiritual guidance?
12. Would you give us a specific step by step method for gaining our own psychic guidance?
13. How can we tell true guidance from our own thoughts and desires besides the element of the love permeating that you just mentioned?
16. And how can we gain greater trust in our personal ability to attune to trust, to truth?
15. Are there any dangers involved in gaining psychic or spiritual guidance? For example, some people fear they may be invaded by bad or evil spirits.
Follow-up: Some spiritual teachers are opposed to people channeling psychic or spiritual guidance. Why is this?
16. Would you speak about psychic powers such as telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis and so forth, explaining how they occur and why? And what is their true place in our lives?
17. How can we develop such psychic abilities and use these physical cells in the brain? Is it an alignment with that inner force and having the will and desire as you mentioned or is there something more?
18. What can you tell us about going to other people to get psychic or spiritual guidance from their source?
19. Why is there such a difference in the quality of information given by different psychics? Some of it is quite loving and other information is negative and frightening.
20. How is prayer related to spiritual guidance and also, what is the effect of prayer on ourselves and on others?
Follow-up: Do you have any recommendations for a kind of prayer or a way to pray?
21. Why is there such a wide difference in many of the teachings about spiritual truth and spiritual guid-ance?
22. The Guides’ Closing: Finally, we would like to ask what is the highest source of guidance to which we may all personally attune and how do we go about making such an attunement? Would you give us a daily exercise to carry out?