Scroll down for the list of questions or click on "edit," "find," in your browser to find a specific word on the page.
The 2017 Study Group Readings are available on MP3 or as e-transcript.
STUDY GROUP READING #361
10. You’ve spoken so well about the issue of guilt. Can you speak about how to heal the situation of someone starting to manifest their dreams and gain financial wealth who begins to feel guilty for having so much?
11. What is the effect of holding onto our wealth or possessions?
12. Can you tell us about the importance of giving and receiving and the relationship between them?
13. Some of us are born into poverty and others are born into wealth. It appears to be unfair to some. Would you comment on this?
14. How then can we go forth to help our brothers, the poverty stricken one and the wealthy one?
15. How does the mastery of prosperity and wealth help people take leadership in this the New Age?
16. As the New Age unfolds, what changes are coming about in the area of prosperity and
wealth, particularly in regard to spiritual orientation?
17. Would you tell us exactly how each of us can manifest our own personal desires for wealth and prosperity and help each of our brothers and sisters fulfill theirs? Would you give us a specific step by step method, perhaps a visualization or an affirmation?
STUDY GROUP READING #362
12. How can two people deal together with the fear of loss of the relationship?
13. What do partners do when they feel that the romance or the magic has gone out of the relationship?
14. What should a person in a committed relationship do if they fall in love with another person? How do they decide what course of action to take?
15. What should a person do if they have been in a committed relationship or marriage for some time, and then they begin to feel that the relationship is destructive to them?
16. Why is there so much divorce at this time, and what should our attitude be about divorce?
17. Would you speak to those who have experienced divorce or the ending of a committed relationship and who still hold sadness or have resentment or other negative feelings toward the partner?
18. Would you speak to those who have lost a partner through death and now have a feeling of incompletion or feel somewhat less in themselves because they had grown so used to being in a partnership role?
19. Would you speak to those who have lost a partner and who are having difficulty finding the right person for a new committed relationship?
20. Can you talk about open marriage, a marriage where the primary commitment is to the mate but no possession or jealousy influences the relationship so that other love affairs or sexual encounters are possible, as long as it is for the highest good for all concerned?
21. Is this a form of relationship that is more feasible as the New Age is occurring, and if so, can you give guidelines as how to make this form more effective?
22 and Closing: And finally, will you give us an attunement or affirmation or visualization to be used together by two people who desire to work daily to grow in their relationship?
STUDY GROUP READING #363
10. Can you guide us in those times when conflict and discord become overwhelming and nothing seems to help?
11. How do we know when to continue striving towards staying together or recognize when to end our mating relationship?
12. How do we constructively end our mating relationship?
13. Sometimes as we’re leaving our relationships, our mating relationships, or in the process of leaving a relationship a transitional person will appear. A friend will become involved with one partner, or each partner will have a friend that becomes involved with them. And that becomes a challenge toward the end of the elationship. How can we integrate the friends that are appearing to be transition figures during that time?
14. How can we learn to live successfully with the ending of our mating relationship?
15. How can we learn then to love freely once again?
16. How can we heal the fear of betrayal and the loss of a loved one?
17. You mentioned in your introduction something about a period when you were talking about the general purpose of human love on earth. That perhaps indicates that something is going on with human beings as they love one another in the next few years. Could you amplify on that?
18 and Closing: Then as our final request would you give us some guidance, perhaps in the form of a visualization or affirmation to inspire us to love ourselves and one another more freely?
STUDY GROUP READING #364
14. How can people decide when it is right to express themselves sexually since there is much confusion in this area today? For example, in the case of a formerly inhibited person who is now going overboard and being very promiscuous or young adults responding to peer pressure to have frequent sex?
15. Is there a difference between sex in marriage and sex outside of marriage?
16. Along those lines, for a long time monogamy was considered to be an ideal form of sexual expression. Now many people are polygamous. Would you tell us which of these is the best way to express sexually?
17. We would like to explore the area now of homosexuality. Why do some people desire to express with members of the same sex and what should their attitude toward this be?
18. What effect does masturbation have on a person in terms of their own growth and their attitude towards sex?
19. Are there common causes for the different problems in sexuality, such as frigidity, impotence, premature ejaculation and so forth?
20. Some people believe that sex depletes our spiritual energy and that celibacy brings about more favorable conditions for spiritual growth. Would you comment on this?
21. Is humanity now moving toward the evolution of androgynous beings or a unisex form of physical expression?
22. Many people are now learning to love others unconditionally. For some this leads to a feeling of falling in love with everyone. How do we decide whether we should spend our lives maintaining loving sexual relationships with many people that we love or whether we should choose one person and express our love primarily in a committed relationship?
23. Some people have an understanding of Tantra which says that it is important to not ejaculate during the orgasm and that there is a higher level of cosmic orgasm that happens if this is held back. Can you comment on this?
24. Finally, we would ask you to describe the highest form of sexual union that we may obtain as human beings and give us specific ways of moving toward such an experience.
25. The Guides’ Closing:
STUDY GROUP #365
11. What is the difference between our ordinary day to day consciousness and the states of consciousness in which we receive psychic and spiritual guidance?
12. Would you give us a specific step by step method for gaining our own psychic guidance?
13. How can we tell true guidance from our own thoughts and desires besides the element of the love permeating that you just mentioned?
14. And how can we gain greater trust in our personal ability to attune to trust, to truth?
15. Are there any dangers involved in gaining psychic or spiritual guidance? For example, some people fear they may be invaded by bad or evil spirits.
Follow-up: Some spiritual teachers are opposed to people channeling psychic or spiritual guidance. Why is this?
16. Would you speak about psychic powers such as telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis and so forth, explaining how they occur and why? And what is their true place in our lives?
17. How can we develop such psychic abilities and use these physical cells in the brain? Is it an alignment with that inner force and having the will and desire as you mentioned or is there something more?
18. What can you tell us about going to other people to get psychic or spiritual guidance from their source?
19. Why is there such a difference in the quality of information given by different psychics? Some of it is quite loving and other information is negative and frightening.
20. How is prayer related to spiritual guidance and also, what is the effect of prayer on ourselves and on others?
Follow-up: Do you have any recommendations for a kind of prayer or a way to pray?
21. Why is there such a wide difference in many of the teachings about spiritual truth and spiritual guid-ance?
22. The Guides’ Closing: Finally, we would like to ask what is the highest source of guidance to which we may all personally attune and how do we go about making such an attunement? Would you give us a daily exercise to carry out?
An Original Universal Guidance Reading circa 1982
1. Would you amplify some more on the meaning of balance, balancing and harmonizing?
2. We’d like to ask you about the nature and origin of certain specific emotional pains. Would you speak on the causes for the following types of emotional pain and also give us some practical healing solutions for each? The first emotion that we would like to deal with is fear.
3. Many of us experience unworthiness. Can you tell us the nature and origin of the emotional pain associated with unworthiness? And again, give us some specific causes and some practical healing solutions for each.
4. Will you speak to us about worry?
5. Will you speak to us about guilt?
6. Would you tell us about the nature of sadness, some of the specific causes for sadness and also some practical healing solutions?
7. How about loneliness?
8. How do we create depression and how do we heal it?
9. Many of us encounter jealousy as one of our strong feelings. Would you talk to us about jealousy?
10. How about the emotional pain associated with anger?
11. How about resentment?
12. Would you talk about the emotional pain of rejection?
13. It seems as though, though all of the emotional pains that you are talking about are associated with fear, I know you commented on fear in the beginning, is there anything more we need to know about the relationship of fear to emotional pain and how we might heal ourselves?
14. Would you help us learn how to uncover our hidden recurring patterns that create our emotional pain?
15. Many of us have learned to temporarily relieve pain and we really need to know how to permanently heal and release the pain. Could you give us some guidance in this direction?
16. How can we best serve our loved ones when they are experiencing their own emotional pain
17. Would you talk to us about the impact of emotional pain upon our bodies?
18. What can we do about dealing with emotional pain that is already impacting our bodies? How can we reverse the process or heal from that point forward?
19. Would you give us something in the form of a visualization or affirmation to inspire us to heal any or all of our emotional pains?
STUDY GROUP #367
16. Would you give us some help on how to reverse that process?
17. Is there anything more that you would like to teach us about our own physical bodies?
18. Would you speak to us about the nature of the physical body and its relationship to spiritual realities?
19. Can you tell us about the effect of diet and nutrition on health?
20. What is the importance of physical activity and exercise to maintaining physical health?
21. Tell us more, if you will, about joy and its impact on maintaining physical health.
22. Are you suggesting that there is a correlation between sadness and disease? Would you amplify on that?
23. Is there a way then that we can use joy in our physical activity in exercise
24. Can you tell us about the function of sleep as it applies to maintaining physical health?
25. What would you say about meditation and prayer and their effects on maintaining physical health?
26. Can you tell us a little bit about the value of vitamin supplements? That seems to be something that many of us are preoccupied with nowadays.
27. Can you speak on vitality and how to enhance our energy levels?
28. Will you now tell us something about the aging process?
29. What can you tell us then about how forestall or reverse the aging process?
30. Will you at this time help us, each of us to love and trust our bodies and maintain our physical health, perhaps through a visualization an affirmation a step by step process that would be of value to each of us?
STUDY GROUP #368
12. What is the best way for friends and family to help a dying person make the transition?
13. What would you say about those who are terminally ill and desire immediate death rather than prolonged suffering, speaking from the point of view of the ill person as well as from the people around that person.
14. What would you say to those who want to kill themselves because life seems hopeless?
15. How can the people around such a person help them to heal the desire to kill themselves?
16. Is it possible for us in earth to contact people who have died, and if so, how we would we establish such contact?
17. Why does there ordinarily seem to be no contact between us in earth and those who have died? Why do we not have conscious awareness of the areas of existence beyond earth where the dead exist?
18.Some people believe that their dead loved ones are guiding them. Does this really happen?
19. What can we do to heal the thought forms of fear or pain or anguish or sorrow that exist, like sometimes if you go in a room where someone has died or be at a scene at an accident. Is there anything that we can do at that time to help that?
20. Is it possible for us to avoid physical death and gain immortality while in a physical body?
21. Finally, we would ask you to give us knowledge that will help us understand our own death and that will help us make the most perfect transition at the time of our own death.
22. Is there anything else that you would like to tell us about death?
STUDY GROUP #369
The Greatest Mystery of all was a series of Readings created in 1992 for an infomercial that never happened. Fortunately we still have these wonderful Readings and I will be presenting them as monthly Study Group Readings. This month contains Part I and II.
PART I - YOUR EXISTENCE AS A SOUL
1. Susan's Note
2. Understanding Your Eternal Nature
3. Before Physical Reality
4. The Desire to Create Time and Space
5. Susan's Note
Part II: COMING INTO HUMAN LIFE
6. Entering the Animal Body
7. A Fascination with Intensity
8. Entering Human Life as You Know It
9. The Birth of the Fetus Form
10. The Veil of Opaqueness
11. The Development of Your Will
12. The Reason for Pain and Suffering
STUDY GROUP #370
The Greatest Mystery of All: You and Your Place in The Universe were a series of Readings that were created in 1992 for an infomercial that never happened. Fortunately we still have these wonderful Readings and I will be presenting them as monthly Study Group Readings. Parts I and II were given in September 2017; this month contains Part III: Your Development as a Child.
PART III - YOUR DEVELOPMENT AS A CHILD
1. Susan's Note
3. The first two weeks
4. The Mind
5. Weaving patterns from feelings and emotions
6. Choosing negative aspects
7. You are not a robot
8. Feeling alienated
9. The magic of deeper realities
11. Imagine you are a camel
12. Guardian Angels
14. Bonus Q and A about natural disasters
STUDY GROUP #371
This Reading contains part IV and V of the eight part series, The Greatest Mystery of All: You and Your Place in the Universe.
PART IV - YOUR ADOLESCENCE
1. Susan's note
2. Opening - Your Adolescence
3. 8, 9, and 10 years
4. Past Life influences
5. Sexual development
6. Exaggerating tendencies
7. A temporary lunacy
8. Negativity and emotional sensitivity
9. Closing - Your Adolescence
PART V - YOUR YOUNG ADULT YEARS
10. Opening - Your Young Adult Years
11. Freedom to change
12. Love Relationships
14. Intensity of human life
15. No need to condemn self
16. Closing of Your Young Adult Years
STUDY GROUP #372
This Reading contains part VI of the eight part series: The Greatest Mystery of All: You and Your Place in the Universe. Because it was only 35 minutes, and because it is the Christmas season, I have added to this month's Study Group Reading, 4 question and answers excerpted from Reading number 24, December 1988.
PART VI - YOUR ADULT LIFE
1. Susan's note
3. Forgetting your magnificent qualities
4. A rather curious process
5. Seeking yourself
6. A goal
7. Challenge and negativity
8. A wonderful attitude to adopt
EXTRA Q&A'S EXCERPTED FROM STUDY GROUP NO. 24, DEC. 1988
10. Would you speak about the past lifetimes that Jesus, Mary and Joseph shared that prepared them for the one that we are familiar with and celebrate in December?
11. Were the angels that were reported to have heralded Jesus' birth actually spiritual guides that appeared to Mary and others? Are all angels spiritual guides as we understand them, or are they different and, if so, how?
12. Finally, what would be the core of the teachings of Jesus and their application to modern life?
13. And in your closing, would you give us an attunement for us to use in the coming month?